Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dark Side Cat /Ankoku Cat /Dark Cat I WANT TO SEE THIS


Look at how badass this kitty looks, fuckin cape blowing in the wind and all that. I want to watch this anime so baddd each episode is only 6 minutes long at a total of 6 episodes so only 36 minutes altogether. Here's some reviews from fans, tell me it doesnt sound like the most awesome shit ever.

YoungVagabond on myanimelist.net
Dark Side Cat is an upright-walking feline with a killer fashion sense, a natural talent for parkour, and a desire to smash as many cars, stores, and kick as many human heads as possible.
                                     takes some time off crime to hang with his main pussy, kiki

                                                               First episode
 Like I said, best review ever. Only problem with this anime issss ; its like impossible to torrent. Not kidding I've google searched to no avail even BakaBt.com has a bad poorly seeded copy.
                                            oh how I want a high quality version of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment